What steps are needed to build thermal storage bricks? Magnesia brick wholesale
1. Carefully clean the dust and slag on the inner wall of the kiln shell;
2. The inside of the kiln shell should be flat without unevenness;
3. The ash gap between the heat storage brick and the heat storage brick is controlled within 1.5mm~2mm;
4. The mortar should be applied evenly and fully, and there should be no lack of slurry. Spread the clay evenly, and rub the clay with the masonry to make the clay squeeze out in a small amount;
5. The masonry of the kiln lining should be flat without dislocation, and try to avoid dislocation, tilt, uneven mortar joints, centering, double joints, through joints, openings, voids, burrs, serpentine bends, and masonry bulges. And common problems such as slurry mixing;
6. The expansion joints in the thermal storage brick lining must be left in accordance with the design and shall not be omitted;
7. The lining of important parts and parts with complex shapes should be pre-laid;
8. The lock seam should be firm. When processing refractory bricks, use a brick cutter to finely process the bricks, and do not use hand-processed bricks; the capping bricks in the rotary kiln and under the brick slabs should not be less than 70% of the original bricks; the joint bricks and curved roads on the plane Among the bricks, it shall not be less than 1/2 of the original bricks. It must be locked with original bricks. The processing surface of the brick should not face the inner side of the furnace.
9. Refractory materials of thermal storage bricks must be stored in a dry warehouse.
There are many kinds of refractory raw materials for thermal storage bricks, and there are many kinds of classification methods. According to the way the raw materials are produced, they can be divided into two categories: raw materials and synthetic raw materials. Mineral raw materials are still the main refractory raw materials. The various minerals that exist in nature are composed of various elements that make up these minerals. It has been proven that the total amount of oxygen, silicon, and aluminum accounts for about 90% of the total elements in the earth's crust. Oxide, silicate and aluminosilicate minerals have obvious advantages, and they are very large refractory raw materials.