Lightweight thermal insulation refractory material-magnesia alumina brick and magnesia brick manufacturer
Alkaline refractory bricks. Alkaline refractory bricks refer to refractory products with alkaline oxides such as Mg0 and CaO as the main components. The main varieties of magnesia brick manufacturers are as follows.
(1) Magnesia alumina bricks refer to refractory bricks with magnesite as the raw material, periclase as the main crystal phase, and MgO content above 80%-85%. Its products are divided into two categories: metallurgical magnesia and magnesia products. Depending on the chemical composition and use, there are Martin sand, ordinary metallurgical magnesia, ordinary magnesia brick, magnesia silica brick, magnesia alumina brick, magnesia calcium brick, magnesia carbon brick and other varieties. Magnesia refractory brick is the most important product among alkaline refractory bricks. It has high refractoriness and good resistance to alkaline slag and iron slag. It is an important high-grade refractory brick. Mainly used for open hearth furnace, oxygen converter, electric furnace and non-ferrous metal smelting.
Export magnesia carbon brick
(2) Dolomite brick is an alkaline refractory brick produced with dolomite as the main raw material. It is widely used in alkaline converters, and can also be used as the inner lining of some refining ladle outside the furnace.
(3) Forsterite refractory brick is a kind of refractory brick with forsterite 2MgO·SiO2 as the main composition. It is mainly used for checker bricks in open hearth regenerators, bricks for ingots, furnace bottoms of heating furnaces, and also has good use effects in copper smelting furnaces.
Carbon-containing refractory bricks. Carbon-containing refractory bricks are made of carbon or carbon compounds. Refractory brick products containing different forms of carbon as the main component are mainly divided into the following categories.
(1) Carbon bricks are high-temperature neutral refractory brick products made of carbonaceous materials as the main raw material and adding an appropriate amount of binder. Carbon bricks are widely used in masonry blast furnace bottom, hearth, hearth and lower part of the furnace body. It can increase the continuous operation time of the blast furnace and prolong the service life. In addition, carbon bricks are also widely used in the electrochemical industry, chemical industry, petrochemical industry, electroplating industry, ferroalloy industrial furnaces (or equipment linings), acid, lye tank linings and pipelines, and smelting of non-ferrous metals (such as Lead, aluminum, tin, etc.) furnace lining.
(2) Graphite refractory products are refractory materials made of natural graphite as raw material and clay as a binder. Such products include graphite clay crucibles, distillation tanks, cast steel plug bricks, nozzle bricks and steel bucket lining bricks. Among them, graphite clay crucibles for steelmaking and smelting of non-ferrous metals are the most produced and widely used.